As one of my run clients, you get access to the Runner’s Toolbox Collective, where we take a holistic approach to training to enhance running performance.
You cannot just run. I say it all the time – the little things are big things!
Strength training, foam rolling, stretching, sleeping, nutrition, recovery – they are all important! You cannot just run and expect to get your best results. You must do ALL THE THINGS! Training must be multi-dimensional!
The training plan I put together for you isn’t just scheduled runs – it includes discussions on “ALL THE THINGS” (mobility, nutrition, life stress, low heart-rate training, strength training for runners, speedwork, mindset, routines, female physiology/hormones, cross training, off-season work, etc.) because it’s all related to running. I want to help you do ALL THE THINGS (but not EVERYTHING at once) without making running/training the equivalent of a full-time job.
- Learn to eat more food to fuel your body and activity level
- Learn to recover properly and utilize nutrition – recovery is KEY
- Get faster by increasing strength
- Incorporate glute activation moves to stay injury free
- Increase running performance with proper fueling
- Decrease chance of injury with glute and core focused strength training
- Strengthen your mental game
- Build routines that benefit all areas of your life
- Uncover the root causes that are preventing you from a breakthrough